What sets us apart from others?
Free Standard Shipping* on all orders $60.00 or more! read more
Shipping on orders placed before 4pm EST, M-F!
Customer Service in just a moment's notice, 9am to 5pm EST M-F!
|More Info >>|
|Gift Wrapping: ||Yes|
Two Leaves Tea: Ceremonial Matcha - Single Serve 10-pack NEW
Serious Item Code: 60703
Ceremonial grade matcha in convenient, single-serve to-go packs, perfectly measured for a ceremonial matcha bowl, or small water bottle. Itís everything we love: top-of-the-world tasty, portable, and accessible!
100% Organic Ceremonial Grade Matcha Japanese Green Tea (1.5g/stick); ten sticks per bag.
COLD-BREW: Pour 1 stick into a water bottle. Shake. Enjoy!
1. Heat the matcha bowl by filling it about 1/3 with hot water. Once the bowl has heated, empty out the water and dry the bowl with a cloth.
2. Open Ceremonial Matcha Stick and pour powder into the bowl. Sifting the matcha into the bowl helps remove any clumps of powder.
3. Pour 3oz hot (not boiling) water into the matcha bowl.
4. Whisk the matcha briskly in and ďMĒ pattern until the matcha has a thick froth with tiny bubbles on the surface.
5. Add more hot water, to your taste preference.
WHAT IS MATCHA?
Matcha is shade-grown green tea. The leaves are stone-ground into a fine powder used to make a traditional Japanese green tea. When you drink matcha you ingest the entire tea leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients. Matcha is full of antioxidants that help prevent aging, diseases, and infection. It contains L-Theanine, which produces a relaxed alertness. It boosts metabolism and burns calories; is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins; aids in concentration and memory; and provides energy. Itís a powerhouse beverage!
More Related Categories:
> Two Leaves Tea
> Two Leaves Tea
> Two Leaves Tea Matcha
Customers who viewed this also viewed:
1812 Underwood Blvd. STE 4
Delran, NJ 08075
US United States
Copyright © 2018, all rights reserved
SeriousChai.com®, a Serious Shops Company